Monday, April 9, 2012

The Final Winner Is...

(Ha, that sounds a bit ominous doesn't it? Cue "Final Countdown" opening synth in your head...)




Entry #6, Jenny! I'm so glad Jenny won, she is another sew-alonger who has been so faithful and supportive. I'll be emailing you soon about your copy of Growing Up Sew Liberated. I wish I could buy a book for all of you who played with me, but I didn't win the Mega Millions. (Obviously, that would have been the first purchase on my list.)


Thanks so much for sewing-along and for helping me and one another thru these fun projects. I learned a lot, but I think my favorite part was seeing how encouraging everyone was to others in our little group. 

So thank you thank you thank you!!!



(I could remind you to vote for me this weekend, but I'll try and resist. That would just be annoying.)









7 comments:

  1. i will totally vote for you... please remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the link to Run/Play and saw the challenge. I think the circle skirt pattern could be made into a sweet dickey. You'd probably win if you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's ME! Yay! What a nice way to end the sew along. :)
    I look forward to seeing your work in Project Run & Play! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenny! Jessica, I'm looking forward to seeing your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jenny, what a great dress she made. That print was so sweet! Thanks for the sew along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please remind us! I didn't realize it was starting so soon... good luck! :)
    And congrats to the winner, it is a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is the mustache fabric from! Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.