Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Paper Playthings

I'm finding papercraft everywhere these days, particularly toys.

HG is still a little young to appreciate such delicate fun- he would enjoy eating these toys though. Luckily, many of these are just as fun for grown-ups. Just print and fold.

I found the Toymaker a while back. She has beautiful 3d animals, story characters, boxes, and lots of holiday fun, like this little Valentine delivery elephant.



But my ultimate favorite is cubeecraft which has tons of movie, tv, and other pop culture characters, cubified. You can make this Fezzik from the Princess Bride- I mean, come on!




And of course, another little girly-girl treat that makes me hope HG gets a little sis someday. Fantastic Toys Etsy shop has adorable pdf characters, nesting dolls, and even entire multi-room dollhouses. They aren't free, but very reasonable. But you can get some great free stuff from their blog, here. 





Find beautiful print-out pinwheels here.

This site has many more woodland and mythical creatures in the cube style.

Really zany ren and stimpy-ish characters here,

and musical figures and more at toy a day. (My favorite there is Ziggy Stardust!)

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.